- Join us for an "Eat and Chill" Friday September 5, 7-9pm, Grove.
- New class schedule starts Monday September 1. Check it out here.
- Labor Day Monday we are running a modified schedule. See it here.
- $5 Yoga is back. Check it out on the schedule at both Grove and Dogtown.
- Yoga in Forest Park every Sunday 9-10am through September. Location: Forest Park Visitor's Center (5595 Grand Drive, St. Louis, MO 63112) Open to all.
- If you are new to yoga note that we have a number of beginner workshops and beginner series coming up soon!
Urban Breath Yoga is your sanctuary, a place to find growth, serenity and connection–– a place to belong. Here you will discover deeper awareness, enliven your senses and be embraced by our beautiful community. In this space, life is more interesting, more inspiring. Through yoga and breath, you can sculpt your body, calm your mind and touch your soul. So come! Expand beyond limitations and fears, and birth a new vision of yourself. Let us guide you in becoming more alive than ever before. You need this... we all do. Find yourself here.
At Urban Breath Yoga we have an amazing group of teachers offering a large variety of yoga styles. Each brings very different knowledge, skills, and gifts to their classes. Try out a few different classes and take the opportunity to meet all of our teachers. You will find the class for you.
Urban Breath Yoga is located at 4237 Manchester Avenue in The Grove neighborhood and at 1220 Tamm Avenue in St Louis' Dogtown neighborhood.